Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crazy month

Drew 6 months Hudson 6 months Lincoln 6 months



What we've been up too....


Playing with toys...


Eating baby food...


Taking longer naps...


Playing with Daddy...


Visiting grandparents...SUNNY!!!


PAWPAW!!!


GG!! (short for great-grandaddy)




The BIG BOYS


Got two new fish....Johnny & Bo

Went to the zoo

Even Lincoln came!!

Enjoyed more snow

So I haven't posted in almost a month! More sickness it our house....Lincoln got a double ear infection again, RSV and two new teeth all in ONE week!!!!!!! It has not been pretty at our house. He was waking up every two hours, screaming! I can't take seeing my baby in pain. He's much better now and slept great last night. Let's hope it's the start of a new sleeping pattern!
Big boys are in soccer. They have their first game on Saturday. They are both doing pretty good. Hudson is definitely liking it better than T-ball or Flag Football, so that's good. They got new fish during spring break. Fine with me...not much to take care of and better than a new puppy!
Brian and I are going to a local Winery for my b-day with some friends, tomorrow night! Mom wants to try and keep Lincoln overnight again! We'll see how that goes! I can't wait for Spring and NO MORE SICKNESS!!!

5 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

The boys are absolutely precious! Happy Birthday

The Ealy's said...

Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder. Although you have 3 kids and still manage to blog...I can't even do it with one in the oven and a toddler!

Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! Maybe Lincoln will sleep through the night again.

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Happy early birthday! Yeah, we're moving to Raleigh end of April, early May. Aaron was given a promotion and it requires us to relocate. I guess we'll be there for as long as we enjoy it! Living outside of Texas is something we've both always wanted to try anyway so we're really excited! Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow. The boys look so cute and growing up so fast!

Graham said...

Happy Late Birthday! I always remember it is the same day as Gregs! :) The boys are adorable. Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it tons!!!!

Kim said...

This post is too cute! I love the 3pictures of the boys at the same age.

I just took Kyndall to the Caldwell Zoo not too long ago!