Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vaca in Austin

On top of Mt. Bonnell...where Brian proposed!!
Over looking Lake Austin

Barton Springs

Linc loved watching everyone play

My bro, Lake

Enchanted Rock...they climbed to the top

Hula Hut on Lake Austin...one of my favs!!

Train at the zoo

We took the whole crew to Austin for almost a week!! I loved every minute of it. Since I already technically live at "home," I think of Austin as my other home! I would move there in a heartbeat if I could take mine and Brian's family and our business, of course. Maybe in 18 years when everyone is out of the house (and going to UT, I might add)!!!
We got to see my bro and SIL while there and also my college roommate, Megan, and her fam. We did all the family friendly activities we could find. But of course snuck in a trip to Brian's fav, Freebirds!! YUM! A great getaway and lots of memories made!

1 comment:

The Cooksey's said...

I totally agree that your kids will be going to UT. I think it's really nice of you to let them wear Aggie shirts to appease Brian for now though.