Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My construction boys

Before pics
I think making cement was their favorite part

Not sure what's in that hole but I guess it's interesting

Wearing a hat; which is rare....too cute

My other cutie


Mer & Granddad Glover on their 60th Anniversary
We are finally putting a deck up in our back yard. We have been in this house for 4 years and just never got around to doing it. A friend of ours has built several decks so we thought we could use someone with a little bit of experience to help. I think the deck is going to be a little larger than we had thought, but that's ok. I'm super excited and can't wait for outdoor furniture to go on sale so I can go looking.
Also, we had a celebration dinner last night for my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. They are so cute. They took our whole family to Bermuda 10 years ago for their 50th. It was a vacation I'll never forget; it was amazing. I'm so thankful that my grandparents and parents are still married and modeled to me how to make a marriage work over decades and still enjoy being together today. I told Mer that hopefully Brian and I will go to Bermuda on our 50th in honor of them!

No comments: