Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten & baby name announcement

My little poser
Still doing crazy faces
New backpack and ready to go!
Sitting in class for the first time

Making their own fun
Hudson LOVED the first day of school! He said his favorite part was getting to go outside after lunch instead of taking a nap like preschool! He wore his new school shirt yesterday...he couldn't wait! He said he's only done two papers so far, so we'll see how he feels when the real work starts!
************************************
INTRODUCING....

Lincoln Patrick's room
We just started getting Lincoln's room ready and have only hung these things, so far. I'll post the entire nursery when it's all ready! I can't believe there will actually be a newborn in this crib in 5 weeks!

5 comments:

Jaton said...

I'm so glad kindergarten is going well! I LOVE the name!!!!

Mitzi said...

I love the name! Can't wait to see the final pics of the room

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm sure the whole room will be just a adorable. 5 weeks...wow!!!

The Ealy's said...

Love that name! And the coolest part is that he will have an awesome nickname like Link!! Good job Mom!

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

That's a great name and now I can finally order your baby gift! ;)