Tuesday, September 22, 2009

At least another week to go!!

Hudson Randale...Dec 2, 2003
Hudson and Drew 12-25-05

Drew Harrison...Dec 20, 2005


I went to the Dr this morning and he said I'm b/w a 1 & 2 dilated. Hey...that's something! He said there's a 50% chance I'll have the baby by next my next appt (Monday)! So...knowing my previous history with the boys....I'm sure I"ll make it at least another week. He DID say we might induce next week...so that is music to my ears!!

In trying to prepare myself for having a newborn in the house again, I've been going thru old pics of the boys when they were newborns. I can remember the first time I saw each of them and what I thought. With Hudson...my reaction was..."Oh my gosh, he's huge" and with Drew it was "Oh my gosh, look at all that hair!" I can't wait to see what this one looks like. Hudson weighed 9lbs 2 oz and Drew weighed 8 lbs 6oz. The Dr. thinks Lincoln will be somewhere in b/w the two. We'll see. I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

we are praying for you and can't wait to see pics of Lincoln!

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Can't wait to see little Lincoln! I'm mailing his gift from us this weekend, I hope you get it before he arrives! ;)

Ashley said...

How exciting! Be sure to facebook us and let us know ...! Woo hoo!