Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday weekend

The morning of my Birthday...best gift EVER...seeing my boys play together
Dropping the kids off at Mom's


At Shogun's Japanese restaurant


Friends came too


Josh and Crissie


David and Sara


The boys having fun at Mom & Dad's


One of their fav things to do


Drew


Busy boy!



I had a great Bday weekend. The 'rents kept the boys and let us and our friends go out of town to eat at a fun restaurant. We had a great time and the food was delicious! Of course, the boys were living it up at "Sunnyland!"



Brian gave me a Fossil purse I had pointed out to him a few months ago! YAY Brian! Love it! Of course, one of the highlights of my Bday is always my grandmother's famous homemade CARROT CAKE! If you've never had it, don't judge..it's amazing! If you have had it, then you know what I'm talking about! Here's to another amazing year!! CHEERS!

No comments: