Monday, December 22, 2008

My Punkin turned 3

DREW HARRISON (Look at that brown hair?)
First Christmas (5 days old)

Six weeks old


Spring 2006


Summer 2006

Halloween 2006


Winter 2006

Spring 2007

Summer 2007


Halloween 2007

Christmas 2007


Just the other day, and half grown up :(

My baby turned three on Saturday. It was so funny because we talked to him Friday about his birthday and that he would get one more present to open the next day. You should have seen his face; he was so confused. I guess, since we made such a big deal about it a couple of weeks ago when they had their joint birthday party, he thinks it really isn't his b-day now. He could have cared less on Saturday when we made cupcakes for him and gave him a present. Actually, Hudson liked his gift better than he did and he hasn't played with it once. Btw, it was a Dr. kit. Hudson is asking to be called "Dr. Hudson" and has been checking anybody's temp. that will let him!!

On a sappier note, I cannot believe that Drew is 3. To think that when Hudson was 3, I already had a 1 year old. CRAZY!! What was I thinking?? It was tough for a while when Drew was born but now, I absolutely love that they are 24 mos. apart. God planned it well. Drew has had many nicknames during his 3 year tenure on this Earth. Let's start from the beginning: Before he was born, My Mom decided she wanted to call him "Monkey Tail." After he got here and we saw how "healthy" he was, I decided to call him "Chunky Monkey!" Brian wanted to call him "The Beast" since he calls Hud the monster. We called him "Baby Drew" to Hudson when he was little and that turned into Drew, Drew when he was a little older. But one name has stuck with his Mommy and that's "PUNKIN."

Drew, you have brought so much joy into my life. You help me not take life too seriously and to enjoy every moment on this Earth. You are truely a blessing to Daddy, me and Hudson. You are exactly what I prayed for and I thank God for your life everyday. Keep being the person God created you to be and I'll keep praying for your future. I love you and you will always be my Punkin.

1 comment:

Graham said...

Those pictures make me cry! They grow so fast! He is so cute!