Monday, December 1, 2008

A Thanksgiving Divided

Happy, before the game started
Still happy before the game started

NOT a happy camper now!

On the Jumbotron...HORNS WIN!

This is the first year in a really long time that the Texas vs. A&M game was on Thanksgiving Day; it's usually on the day after. So...in order to see our teams play, Brian and I had to rearrange Thanksgiving the year. But hey...Brian and I both will do just about anything to see the TX v A&M game. We drove down Thursday and turned around and drove back home Friday. We wanted to fly but it was very foggy Thursday morning and we knew it would rain Friday. We had to get back to Mt. P b/c we had Thanksgiving with Brian's family Friday night.

The game was magnificent...well, for me it was. Brian stood there the whole game with his arms crossed, not saying a word. I leaned over and said, "So, I guess you'll talk to me again when the game's over?" I tried to get a smile out of him but he wasn't budging. He was very dissappointed in his Aggies. I hate that for him but, hey...we needed a WIN. Well, as most of you know by now, it didn't do us any good b/c stupid OU is still going to the Big 12 Championship. Ugggh. There's still a smidgen of hope if OU loses to Missouri. We'll see! Hook'em Horns!