Friday, February 13, 2009

Letter Game

On my friend Kelly's blog, I noticed a new LETTER GAME she's playing so I decided to join in to. Here's how it works: if you want to play, make a comment on this post and I will send you a Letter for you to list your to 10 favorite things starting with that particular letter and then you do the same for others that comment on your post. Have fun and here goes (most of this is not a shocker, if you know me)!

1) My Boys

2) Being Married




3) McGuire & Glover Folks





4) My God


5) Mexican Food - especially Freebirds & Chuy's in Austin


6) Mascara - Loreal Voluminous - The BEST Mascara EVER...try it!





7) Mexico Vacations - we've been to Cancun, Playa del Carmen & Cozumel





8) Music


9) Fashion Magazines


10) Longhorn Football Mania



Hope you gals have a fantastic Valentine's Day. I've already received chocolate covered strawberries and a bouquet of yellow daisies (my fav)!! We're going on a date tonight too! YEAH!

2 comments:

The Ealy's said...

I want to play! Fun!!! And don't give me the letter O...ha!

Mitzi said...

Sounds like fun. Give me a good letter.