My Cutie (a pic, just b/c)
In between the transformation (B is really happy about this project)
What a lively New Years we had...Just kidding...we spent our entire New Years' Day painting our bedroom and bathroom. After seeing the pics, can you blame me? Technically, it's my fault b/c I'm the one that picked the original "Pea Green" paint when we built the house 3 1/2 yrs ago. I didn't like it then but I was soooo ready to move in & I thought maybe it would grow on me...well, it didn't. What finally made me take the plunge was the fact that Dillards had bedding on sale for HALF off. I've been wanting new bedding anyway so w/Christmas money in hand, we fought the after Christmas shoppers and found this beautiful bedspread. I still need some accessories for the bedroom. Not sure what though. Something over the bed. I don't want a painting/picture...I'm thinking maybe some metal work...something swirly?? Any of you home decorators have a good idea? I also think maybe a big plant in the right corner?
Hope you guys have a fabulous 2009 and here's a few "goals" for the year for myself:
1) Hopefully conceive baby #3 while remaining patient (if that's possible)
2) Leave work at 3 to spend more time with the boys (Hud will start Kindergarten this year)
3) Have more "date nights" with the husband (we've been married for 7 yrs, you know)
4) Spend more time doing things with girlfriends (it's hard to find time)
5) Think of others before myself, daily
6) Get to know my Lord better and yearn for His will in my life
Here's wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Joy-filled year!